Monday, August 18, 2008

A very important reminder.

The fourth season of The Hills begins TONIGHT at 10:00 pm. And if you need a refresher course on the events of the third season (or if you want to turn your Monday night into a full on celebration of The Hills) recap episodes and reruns begin at 6:30 pm.

I have to say, I'm psyched that The Hills is back, since it is, after all, the most complex and interesting show on television. But at the same time, I wouldn't be devastated if this were the last season. It just seems like maybe it's about time to start winding things down to a carefully orchestrated and totally forced conclusion. I think Lauren has taken enough abuse. Why not let her move on with her life? After this season ends, let's bring back those crazy kids from The Paper or something. I know I'd tune in to see how Amanda Lorber fares at NYU this fall.



Check back here tomorrow for a scintillating deconstruction of the drama that goes down tonight. Maybe. If the episode is a good one. And if I feel like it. I make no promises.

No comments: