Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Excuses, excuses.

So while Ed was languishing, computer-less, I was caught up following the election in excruciating and unnecessary detail, and I have also been busy furnishing and decorating our new apartment. I still had time to blog, really, but my mind has just been too distracted to focus. I've been thinking that maybe I should try writing shorter and more frequent blog posts. I can't help agonize over almost everything I write, as though it were going to be graded or published, which can make blogging prohibitively stressful and time consuming. So I'm going to try to relax a little and not be such a perfectionist about every post. To the ten or so people who have been checking back here regularly, I apologize in advance if you notice a drop in quality! Hopefully quicker and dirtier blogging is better than no blogging at all.

Of course, there's always the possibility that this is total bullshit, and all my blogging motivation will just fade away after I make all these excuses and promises. I guess we'll see!

No comments: