Monday, August 24, 2009

Mad!

Last night's Mad Men made me mad, for two reasons. First of all, I was a little upset to find that our DVR had cut off the last five minutes. But more importantly, what the hell, people who built Madison Square Garden on top of Penn Station? I have spent so many hours of my life sitting in Penn Station. Like, seriously, so many hours. Because I always get the timing wrong and wind up waiting forty-five minutes for the next off-peak train back to New Jersey. And I'm always so jealous of Ed because his parents live in Westchester and he gets to take Metro-North to and from Grand Central. I would love to have spent all those hours waiting in glamorous Grand Central instead of hideous Penn Station! Fuck those assholes who tore down the old Penn Station and built Madison Square Garden. They suck.

No comments: