Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reading is fundamental.

So I've been revising and polishing my screenplay, and I think it's pretty close to being done, which means that it's about time to start working on the next one. I have a rough idea of what I want to do, but it's not enough to start outlining a story or create a logline just yet.

First, I need to do some research. I ordered a few books to get started, and I'm really looking forward to delving into them. They are:

Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge, by Terence McKenna
Breaking Open the Head: A Psychedelic Journey into the Heart of Contemporary Shamanism, by Daniel Pinchbeck
Mushroom Wisdom: How Shamans Cultivate Spiritual Consciousness, by Martin W. Ball

1 comment:

allie said...

These all look incredible! I might have to check them out, as well.