Monday, March 16, 2009

To blog, or not to blog?

Okay, so I've been neglecting my blog, yet again, but this time I have a good excuse!

When I first started blogging almost a year ago, I was very emotionally repressed, due to my advertising job and my uncomfortable living situation. I needed an outlet where I could express myself, and I also wanted to get back in the habit of writing regularly. So a blog seemed like the perfect thing for me at the time.

Since then, I started a new job editing a website and Ed and I moved into our own apartment, which is wonderfully pleasant and comfortable. Once we got settled into our new place, I started working on a screenplay, which naturally took precedence over my blogging. Over the past couple of months in particular, I've really been pushing to get the project completed.

But it's basically finished now, at least until I get some feedback on the most recent draft. So I'm going to try to get back into blogging again. Probably.

Also, I joined Twitter the other day but I barely have any Twitter friends yet, so follow me, please!

No comments: