Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've got nothing.

I haven't been blogging lately because I haven't had anything fun or interesting to write about. For the past couple of months, I've mostly been moping about my job and consoling myself with television and candy. It's bad enough that Ed has to put up with my constant whining about how boring my job is and how worthless it makes me feel. I don't think there's any reason to inflict it on the rest of the world.

However. Steps are being taken. I'm working on becoming more fun and interesting, but it's a process. I plan to have some thoughts that are worth writing down in the near to near-ish future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! Whine, boring, boring and dull. Keep up the process. (though I don't think you could ever be boring, not really)

Presh said...

i miss your blog! pls write more!

Anonymous said...

just write

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to WRITE something!!! anything. you are like a shark if you don't write you sink to the bottom!!
write!! write!!! write!!!!